The second Coastal Research and Development Forum will again be hosted by the Corangamite CMA Coastal Country program on Wednesday 26 July 2017.
The free event is open to all natural resource managers, land managers and community members. The event will focus on presenting research relevant to coastal and marine environments with the following topics:
- Climate change impacts on mangroves
- Sicilian Sea Lavender: a new and emerging threat to Victoria’s saltmarsh
- Fossils in the marine environment
- Restoring the lost shellfish reefs of Port Phillip Bay
- Beach vulnerability to sea level rise on rocky coasts
For further information and to register, please contact Polly Matthews (Monday to Thursday) on 0407 341 350 or email@example.com.